Please read payment schedule and also return completed form quickly as possible:
- Fenelon Agricultural Society
- P.O.BOX 872
- Fenelon Falls ON K0M 1N0
- (705)887-9403 message system or firstname.lastname@example.org
Town/City_____________________________________ Postal Code____________
Phone Number_____________________ Contact ________________________
This rental agreement for concessions between the Fenelon Agricultural Society and the party named above herein called the lessee for the “Fenelon Fair” July_________________________________
Rules & Regulations
- If for any reason, it is necessary to cancel this contract, the Fenelon Agricultural Society must be notified 30 days prior to the opening of the Fair or the total amount will be assessed.
- One standard electrical outlet will be available for lights only. costs for additional electrical service will be at the lessee’s expense and must be connected by the Fenelon Agricultural Society’s electrician.
- Public address systems at concessions, selling raffle tickets on the fairgrounds or subletting of spaces is not permitted without prior written permission of the Fenelon Agricultural Society.
- The Fenelon agricultural Society will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of equipment, displays and merchandise, which are placed at the owner’s risk.
- Lessee will be liable for, and will indemnify and hold harmless the Fenelon Agricultural Society from any loss or damages whatsoever suffered by the Fenelon agricultural Society as a result of any damage whatsoever occurring to or suffered by, any person or company, including without limiting the generality of the foregoing lessee, other exhibitors, the Fenelon Agricultural Society, the City of Kawartha Lakes, and their respective agents, servants, employees and members of the public attending the Fair, either a) on the space or b) elsewhere is said loss or damages arose from or were in any way connected with lessee’s occupancy space.
- All space is outside. Display costs are $12.00 per foot of frontage (minimum of 10 feet). All lessees will be responsible for the set up and cleanup of their space and will provide their own equipment including tables & chairs.
- All Trailers or RV’s staying on the grounds overnight that wish to have power will be charged an additional $10.00.
- All lessees will conduct themselves in a professional manner, and sell and display only products or merchandise that meets with our community standards as determined by the Board of Directors of the Fenelon Agricultural Society.
- Should any question arise not provided for in Rules & Regulations of the contract, the decision of the Board of Directors shall be final.
- Lessee using fuel must be TSSA certified, provide a copy of current license upon returning this signed contract and display a current license during the Fair.
|Concession Frontage __________ft. X $12.00 per foot frontage||$________________|
|Overnight power hook up $20.00 for 2 nights||$________________|
|10% due at time of submitting contract||$________________|
|Balance due prior to you opening a the fair.||$________________|
The Lessee hereby agrees to the rules and regulations of the rental agreement, as confirmation please sign and return one copy to the Fenelon Agricultural Society co Secretary at the above address.
Fenelon Agricultural Society____________________________________