The Fenelon Fair!
August 5th 6th & 7th 2016
We are so glad you found us!
The Fenelon Fair grounds is located at 24 Veterans Way (Beside the Legion)
From the centre of town - go south on Colborne St. to the corner of the Car Wash and Godfathers Pizza - go west on Veterans Way to the Community Centre and Voila!! Congratulations You found us!!
Admission to the grounds: Adults Daily Pass $7.
Public School Children $3.
Pre-School Children Free
PLEASE NOTE: The TRUCK & TRACTOR PULL Friday nite is at 6:30pm not 7:00pm as indicated in the book. Sorry for any inconvienience this has caused.
Kids Power Wheels Derby at the top of Canada's #1 Demolition Derby Saturday, August 6, 2016!
An event for your little ones who just can't wait until they get their driver's licence!
Limited Entries - Please pre-register - email email@example.com withyour child's name and age to be added to the roster.
Arrive on the day of the event one half-hour before 7:30 showtime and register at the RnR Derby Supply Booth, in the Pit Area.
No Entry fee!
See below for additional rules and regulations.
1. Kids must fit in the vehicles properly. Sitting on the back of the seat is not allowed. Child must be big enough to control vehicle and not fall out.
2. Drivers must wear a protective helmet of some sort, hockey, bike, etc., along with long sleeves, long pants.
3. Parental and Minor Waivers must be signed. The show will be run immediately before the Demolition Derby. Please come early to the pit area to sign in and be teched.Car rules
1. Any store bought, PowerWheels, Peg Perego, etc, type battery operated vehicle. Absolutely no home-made or modified cars allowed.
2. These vehicles can be cars, trucks, tractors, atvs as long as they are not modified. All atvs and tractors MUST have leg protectors if feet are exposed.
3. Only 6 or 12 volt batteries permitted; must be fastened down securely, no full size car batteries - golf cart/lawn tractor/motorcycle batteries will be allowed, but must be fastened securely.
4. Doors, hoods etc, can be wired or zip tied shut but not mandatory.
5. No locking up rear-ends, strengthening bumpers, or beefing up steering rods; vehicle must be stock.
6. Recommend some type of seat belt especially for the little ones, to prevent them from climbing out while other participants are still operating.
The Homecraft Book is now available at the following locations...
The Village Shop & Sobey's also available on-line, click here for your full copy
or go to the class section you need to download
The Agricultural and Events book is now available for download, get your copy here
or go to your section and download only the files you want
Click here for our PROGRAM OF EVENTS
download a copy